You may or may not have heard about Apple Cider Vinegar before, but drinking Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (unfiltered/ with the mother) diluted in water is part of my daily routine.
I drink 2 Tablespoons mixed w/ a large glass of water approx. 8-10 ounces everyday on an empty stomach.
The reasons I do this daily and how it benefits my health:
- Gut Health! ACV (apple cider vinegar) helps my digestion and I usually drink additional amounts when I have a bloated or upset tummy, when this is the case I mix 1-2 tablespoons w/ a cup of hot water mixed w/ cinnamon and organic raw honey. It helps so much.
- Weight Management! Boosts metabolism, regulates blood sugar
- Skincare! I keep an 8ounce spray bottle at home w/ a dilution of ACV & water, approximately 2 tablespoons of ACV. I use it on my face at night as a toner. ACV helps manage pH of the skin. I put it on first before my essential oils. And I do believe it helps my skincare regime.
- Soon I’m going to start using ACV to help heal keloids.
Other commons uses/benefits
- Teeth whitening
- Haircare in the shower
- Rash Treatments
- Lowering Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Nontoxic Cleaning Solution
- Treating Candida (too much yeast in body)
Give it a try, and see how it makes your body feel. It doesn’t have to be New Years to start a new daily routine!
Just remember to always listen to your body; this applies not only when being active but also when putting things in or on the body.