I truly look forward to breakfast, it gives me good energy & keeps me full.
Change up your scramble
- Use different greens w/ your scramble, I alternate between spinach, kale, and arugula
- Use different veggies, remember you want COLORS! (butternut squash, different bell peppers, green onion, zucchini, onion, cilantro, mushrooms, asparagus)
- Add meat to the scramble: organic ground grassfed beef, ground turkey, organic chicken,bacon, and spicy sausage (Applegate is the brand I use)
- Try different fresh herbs ( Basil, Thyme)
- Pair it with salsa (homemade or organic jarred variety)
- Add avocado on top!
Today’s Veggie Egg Scramble:
- Organic zucchini
- Red onion
- Organic red bell pepper
- 1 organic free range egg
- W/ organic spinach & organic cherry tomatoes